After weeks of battling through assignments and tests, things are finally settling down towards the end of the term. Before exams, I’m taking this sliver of time to write about some of the stuff I’ve done in the past week or so.
I merged another PR into our internal project this week. It is a simple shell script used to generate ssl certificates for SAML2.0 authentication. You can find them here:
Completed assignment 3 for my GUI designing/programming class. I decided to use heroku for hosting the website instead of github, since github won’t host github pages on a private repository. Considering that this is coursework and should be closed source in case of anyone attempting to plagiarise/copy off me, I’ve decided to host it on heroku instead. It is an implementation of a multi-file renaming program, which we designed for assignment 2. You may find the app here and play around with it:
heroku link: https://bth545-assignment3-bwyao.herokuapp.com/
I did a little revamp on my blog. Now it contains a portfolio page showcasing some of my past projects, a little about me section, and a contact page to actually reach me. I’ve linked up my linkedin as well as my github profile. Feel free to reach out.